Bally’s Corporation launches mobile bookmaker in Colorado
David Wang, Founder and CEO of Bet.Works, who will become CEO of Bally’s Interactive once Bally’s completes acquisition of Bet.Works, said: âBally Bet is the culmination of hard work on the part of both Bally’s and Bet.Works, and is a key part of Bally’s long-term growth and diversification strategy. Today’s launch is just the start of this Bally’s a in reserve for the mobile sports betting market. “
Bally Bet will include, among other things, betting options for all major sports, exclusive in-app betting games and built-in social features. Additionally, Bally Bet users will be able to earn points by betting on sports which they can redeem for games, restaurants, shopping and other amenities at Bally’s Golden doors, Golden Gulch and Mardi Gras casinos located in Black Hawk, Colorado, and at all of Bally’s casinos across the country once the company’s new rewards program is unveiled this summer.
Adi Dhandhania, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Interactive, for Bally’s Corporation, said: âWe are delighted to provide sports fans through Colorado with a new and innovative way to engage with their favorite sports and teams, and we are confident that the Bally Bet bookmaker will provide these fans with the same unique, first-class experience that our loyal gaming customers have come to expect our three Colorado casinos. By integrating Bally Bet with Bally Rewards, we will provide sports and gaming enthusiasts with an unparalleled betting experience. “
Bally’s intends to launch mobile sports betting in three additional markets in 2021, with subsequent launches in 2022. The Bally Bet app is now available for download at Colorado on iOS and Android, and is also accessible via the desktop at www.ballybet.com. For more information, follow @ballybet on Twitter.
About Bally’s society
Bally’s The company currently owns and operates 12 casinos in eight states, one racetrack and 13 licensed OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 6,000 employees, the company’s operations include 13,308 slot machines, 460 table games and 3,342 hotel rooms. Following the completion of ongoing acquisitions, including Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN), Jumer’s Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL) and Tropicana Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV), as well as the construction of a land-based casino near the Nittany Mall in State College, PA, Bally’s will own and operate 16 casinos in 11 states. Bally’s also maintains a multi-year market access partnership with Elite Casino Resorts through which it will provide mobile sports betting in Iowa, and a temporary sports betting license to conduct online sports betting in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “BALY”.
Caution regarding forward-looking statements
This document includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of securities laws. Forward-looking statements are statements about matters that are not historical facts and include statements about Bally’s plans, goals, expectations and intentions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are based on Bally’s current expectations and assumptions. Even if Bally’s believes that its expectations and assumptions are reasonable at this time, they should not be taken as statements Bally’s expectations will be met. Actual results may vary considerably. Forward-looking statements speak only at the time of publication of this document and Bally’s does not undertake to update or revise them as more information becomes available, except as required by law.
Important factors beyond those that apply to most businesses, some of which go beyond Bally’s control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations and assumptions include, but are not limited to:
- uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, including the limits Bally’s operations, cost increases, changes in customer attitude, impact on Bally’s employees and the continued impact of COVID-19 on general economic conditions;
- unforeseen costs, integration difficulties and other events impacting Bally’s recently completed and proposed acquisitions and Bally’s ability to achieve expected benefits;
- the risks associated with Bally’s rapid growth, including those affecting the retention, onboarding and controls of customers and employees;
- the risks associated with the impact of the digitization of games on Bally’s casino operations, Bally’s the expansion in iGaming and sports betting and the highly competitive and rapidly changing aspects Bally’s new interactive businesses in general;
- the very significant regulatory restrictions that apply Bally’s, including compliance costs;
- restrictions and limitations in agreements governing Bally’s debt could significantly affect Bally’s ability to operate our business and cash flow; and
- other risks identified in part I. Point 1A. “Risk factors” of Bally’s Annual report on Form 10 – K for the financial year ended December 31, 2020 as filed with the SEC on March 10, 2021 and other SEC filings.
The foregoing list of important factors is not exclusive and does not include issues such as changes in general economic conditions that affect virtually all gaming businesses.
You should not place undue reliance on Bally’s forward-looking statements.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Richard goldman / David Gill
646-847-6102 / 917-842-5384
SOURCE Bally’s society